MBI, AMRIS Facility, LG-123E
NMR experiments may be acquired using an Avance III HD spectrometer manufactured by Bruker Bio-Spin operating at a field strength of 17.6 tesla (750 MHz) with an 89mm bore. Spectroscopy data are collected using TopSpin software (version 3.6.1) while imaging data is collected with ParaVision 6.0.1.
- Micro-2.5 gradients (1500 mT/m)
- RF Coils – 5 /10 /20 /25 /30 mm
- Mini 0.75 gradients (450 mT/m)
- RF Coil – 33 mm
- Micro-5 gradients (3000 mT/m)
- RF Coils – 5 /10 mm
Heteronuclear surface coils including 31P and 2H are available.
- Low-E 4mm H/C
- Low-E 3.2mm H/C/N
- Diff 50 30 T/m Z-gradients
- Proton/Carbon/Xenon/Fluorine 5 mm Single Resonance Coils
- 5mm Triple-Resonance
- 2.5mm Triple-Resonance
The 750 MHz system is suitable for imaging live rodents; mice in either the 30 or 33 mm coils, or small rats (<120 g) for head imaging in the 33 mm coils. A new gradient shielding setup has been implemented to significantly reduce artefacts previously seen from 4G/LTE interference.