NMR experiments can be acquired using an Avance III spectrometer manufactured by Bruker Bio-Spin operating at a field strength of 14 tesla (600 MHz) with an 51 mm bore. Spectroscopy data are collected using TopSpin software (Version 3.5 pl7) while imaging data is collected with ParaVision 6.0.1.
- Micro-5 gradients 300 mT/m
- 5 mm and 10 mm coils
- 5 mm Broadband
- 5 mm Triple-resonance TXI
- 5 mm Triple-resonance TBI
- 5 mm Fluorine/Proton probe
- 4 mm HR-MAS probe
- Diff 30 Gradient (1500 mT/m)
- 5 mm Proton and Carbon available
- 3.2 mm Low-E® CP-MAS
- 4 mm CP-MAS
- 10 mm -Proton -Carbon /Sodium /Phosphorous Cryoprobe
- 20 mm QOneTec Proton /Broadband
The Oxford 600 is available for microimaging of samples up to 10 mm, PFG diffusion experiments, solid-state NMR, including HR-MAS experiments on tissue samples, and perfusion experiments. A hypersense polarizer is associated with this system, and can be used with the 10 mm Cryoprobe and 20 mm probe for perfusion experiments.