All publications that include data from the AMRIS facility collected should state:
- A portion of this work was performed in the McKnight Brain Institute at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory’s AMRIS Facility, which is supported by National Science Foundation Cooperative Agreement No. DMR-1644779* and the State of Florida.
*For data collected from 2018-present, the grant number is DMR-1644779. Data collected from 2012-2017, the grant number is DMR-1157490. Please include both grant numbers if your data was collected during both time periods.
Publications using data collected on the Siemens 3T should include
- This work was supported in part by an NIH award, S10OD021726, for High End Instrumentation
Publications using data collected on the 11T instrument should include
- This work was supported in part by an NIH award, S10RR025671, for MRI/S instrumentation
Publications using data collected on the 600 MHz Avance III should include:
- This work was supported in part by an NIH award, S10RR031637, for magnetic resonance instrumentation.
Publications using data collected with the 1.5-mm HTS Cold Probe on the Agilent VNMRS-600 instrument should include:
- A portion of this work was carried out using a 1.5 mm High Temperature Superconducting Cryogenic Probe developed with support from NIH award R01EB009772.
- Cite in materials/methods: Ramaswamy, et al., “Improved NMR Technology for Natural Products and Metabolomics”, Journal of Magnetic Resonance, 235: 58-65 (2013)