See links for more information on AMRIS-related community/K-12 outreach and facility tours, and graduate courses offered at UF. If the menu panel does not appear above or to the left, please use the dropdown arrow options in the main menu at the upper right to navigate to another page.
Upcoming Events and Conference Opportunities
- ENC – Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference (https://enc-conference.org/), April 24-29, 2022, Orlando, FL
- AMRIS RF Coil Workshop (https://nationalmaglab.org/news-events/events/calendar/3284), May 2-6, 2022, Gainesville, FL
- ISMRM – International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (https://www.ismrm.org/22m/); May 6-12, 2022 in London, England, UK
- MagLab User Summer School (https://nationalmaglab.org/news-events/events/for-scientists/user-summer-school), May 9-13, 2022, Tallahassee, FL
- Construction, Design, and Evaluation of RF Probes Workshop (https://nmrprobe.org/dissemination/workshops/rf-coil-workshop/), May 23-25, 2022, Tallahassee, FL
- RMC – Rocky Mountain Conference (https://rockychem.com/); July 25-29, 2022; Copper Conference Center, Copper Mountain, CO.