AMRIS Faculty regularly offer coursework in NMR/MRI/MRS theory and applications. The following is a partial list of NMR/MRI/MRS course offerings at the University of Florida.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy in Living Systems (BCH 6741; 3 credits)
When: Fall term during 4th period for lectures on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with lab times arranged for students’ schedules.
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (GMS 6082; 1 credit)
When: Spring Module 3 Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Movement Disorders (APK 6145; 3 credits)
When: Every other Spring 8-11am Tuesday
- Molecular Structure and Dynamics by NMR Spectroscopy (BCH 6745; 1 credit for course, 1 credit for lab)
When: Odd fall semesters
- Introduction to Spin Dynamics and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (CHM 6580; 3 credits)
When: Even spring semesters