AMRIS Faculty regularly offer coursework in NMR/MRI/MRS theory and applications. The following is a partial list of NMR/MRI/MRS course offerings at the University of Florida.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy in Living Systems (BCH 6741; 3 credits)
When: The Fall 2020 course was held online via Zoom with course materials provided in UF eLearning Canvas. The usual schedule for Fall term is during 4th period for lectures on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with lab times arranged for students’ schedules.
- Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (GMS 6082; 1 credit)
When: Fall and Spring (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Movement Disorders (APK 6145; 3 credits)
When: Every other Spring, 8-11am Tuesday
- Molecular Structure and Dynamics by NMR Spectroscopy (BCH 6745; 1 credit for course, 1 credit for lab)
When: Odd years, Fall semesters
- Introduction to Spin Dynamics and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (CHM 6580; 3 credits)
When: Even years, Spring semesters