For access to the AMRIS facility, follow the steps below in order.
Please note that any user working with human/animal subjects must have an approved IRB/IACUC protocol letter.
Any person who is not a current faculty, staff or student of the University of Florida must apply for volunteer status. This requires a clear definition of the purpose of the volunteer’s involvement, supervision, and a record of activities.
Frequently Asked Questions may be addressed here. Questions concerning facility access should be directed to AMRIS Facility user program coordinator Amy Howe.
- Register as a MagLab user
- Read the AMRIS safety handout
- Attend an AMRIS Facility general safety training
- Apply for a key fob and after hours access (if required) using the MBI restricted access form after completion of general safety training
- You will be contacted by the office manager to pick up your key fob from LG-124 when it is ready
- Request a billing code
- If using 3T human or 11T preclinical imagers:
- Contact AMRIS Facility staff about project needs
|Application||Magnet System||Contact Person|
|Human imaging||3T/60cm Siemens Prisma|
3T/60cm Philips Achieva
|Preclinical imaging||4.7T/33cm Agilent VNMRS|
11T/40cm Bruker Avance III HD
|Solid-state NMR||500MHz/54mm Bruker Avance III|
800MHz/63mm Bruker Avance III
|Microimaging||600MHz/51mm Bruker Avance III|
750MHz/89mm Bruker Avance III HD
|Solution-state NMR||600MHz/54mm Agilent VNMRS|
600MHz/54mm Bruker Avance Neo
- Make a magnet time request